Add 1ml per 50 litres of tank water per day.
Stronger doses must be used with caution
Algae Control, BRANDS, Easy Life, Liquid Carbon, Treatment & Additives
Easy Carbo – 250 ml
EasyCarbo is an extremely powerful and effective carbon source for aquarium plants. It also actively combats and prevents the growth of algae.
Carbon (in the form of CO2 dissolved in the water) is one of the most important nutrients for optimal plant growth. If there is a lack of carbon, plants are not able to optimally assimilate and grow. As a result of this deficiency, plants stop growing and no longer compete with algae for the nutrients. If this carbon deficiency lasts for too long, then plants start to leak sugars and other nutrients which attract algae. As a result, leaves become covered in algae and look unattractive. EasyCarbo is the solution to this problem. After approximately two weeks of using EasyCarbo, plants visibly grow better and look better. This is particularly true of swamp plants (Cryptocoryne sp., Echinodorus sp., etcetera). As a result of the increased competition for nutrients, algae find it very difficult to survive and, in most cases, they disappear altogether..
The use of ProFito and EasyCarbo is the right combination.
Plants require more than just carbon. Trace elements are also essential. Since their presence cannot be precisely measured and we, therefore, do not know which trace elements are present in the water, ProFito is the ideal solution to enrich water with trace elements in the most complete way.
Daily 1 ml per 50 litres, up to 2 ml per 50 litres daily
TIPS FOR USAGE
aquarium with only a few plants : 1 ml per 100 litres daily
aquarium moderately planted : 1 ml per 50 litres daily
aquarium heavily planted : 1 ml per 25 litres dailySKU: n/a
Algae Control, BRANDS, Liquid Carbon, Seachem
Seachem Flourish Excel – 500 ml
Flourish Excel™ is a source of bioavailable organic carbon. All plants require a source of carbon. This is typically obtained from CO2, but, may also be derived from simple organic compounds (such as photosynthetic intermediates). The use of either CO2 injection or Flourish Excel™ does not necessarily negate the use of the other. Because the processes of producing photosynthetic intermediates and building onto them occur simultaneously, one can derive a substantial benefit with the use of Flourish Excel™ either alone or in conjunction with CO2 . The combination is particularly ideal for situations when continuing to add CO2 could result in dangerously low pH levels. Flourish Excel™ also has iron reducing properties which promote the ferrous state of iron (Fe+2), which is more easily utilized by plants than ferric iron (Fe+3). Sizes: 100 mL, 250 mL, 500 mL, 2 L, 4 L, 20 L
Why It’s Different
The reason plants need CO2 is to produce longer chain carbon compounds also known as photosynthetic intermediates. Photosynthetic intermediates includes compounds such as ribulose 1,5-bisphosphate, and 2-carboxy-3-keto-D-arabinitol 1,5 bisphosphate. Although the names are complicated, the structures are quite simple (5 carbon chains). Flourish Excel™ does not contain these specific compounds per se, but one that is quite similar. By dosing with Flourish Excel™ you bypass the involvement of CO2 and introduce the already finished, structurally similar compounds. It is in its structural similarity that Flourish Excel™ is able to be utilized in the carbon chain building process of photosynthesis. Simple chemical or enzymatic steps can easily convert it to any one to any one of the above named compounds (or a variety of others).
On initial use or after a major (> 40%) water change, use 1 capful (5 mL) for every 40 L (10 gallons*). Thereafter use 1 capful for every 200 L (50 gallons*) daily or every other day. Dosing may be slowly increased in high-growth aquariums. For smaller dosing please note that each cap thread is approximately 1 mL.SKU: n/a
Algae Control, BRANDS, Liquid Carbon, TNC
TNC Carbon 250ml
Plants source the Carbon from CO2 absorbed through the leaves. Most plants contain chlorophyll – the pigment which makes plants green. The chlorophyll absorbs light and the plant uses the energy from the light to convert the Carbon together with water (H2O) into sugars and carbohydrates (CH2O) – a process known as photosynthesis.
The sugars and carbohydrates provide the energy for the plant to grow.
TNC Carbon is ideal for use with TNC Complete or Lite and with TNC Plugs. It can also be used with other propriety aquarium fertilisers or as a supplement to an EI dosing system.
Add 1ml per 50 litres of tank water per day.SKU: n/a
Algae Control, API, BRANDS, Liquid Carbon, Treatment & Additives
- Contains one (1) API CO2 BOOSTER Freshwater Aquarium Plant Treatment 16-Ounce Bottle
- Promotes plant growth in freshwater aquariums
- Adds essential carbon in a form plants can absorb from the water
- Can be used alone or with a CO2 system without altering aquarium pH levels
- Use daily in order to ensure lush, vibrant aquarium plants
Algae Control, BRANDS, Liquid Carbon, Seachem, Treatment & Additives
Flourish Excel (250ml)
- CARBON PRODUCTION: All plants require a source of carbon, and Flourish Excel is a great and convenient source of bioavailable organic carbon.
- IRON PRODUCTION: Flourish Excel also possesses iron reducing properties, thus promoting the ferrous state of iron (Fe+2), which is more easily utilized by plants than ferric iron (Fe+3).
- PHOTOSYNTHESIS: Plants must produce longer chain carbon compounds (photosynthetic intermediates). By dosing with Flourish Excel you bypass the involvement of chain carbon compounds, and introduce the already finished, structurally similar compounds.
- TREATMENT: On initial use or after a major (> 40%) water change, use 1 capful of Flourish Excel (5 mL) for every 40 L (10 US gallons). Thereafter, use 1 capful for every 200 L (50 US gallons) daily or every other day. For smaller dosing please note that each cap thread is approximately 1 mL.
- SAFETY: Flourish Excel is completely safe for fish, however if you have Anacharis in an aquarium in which you are dosing Flourish Excel, then it is recommended to use it every other day rather than daily.