BRANDS, C02 art, CO2 Equipment, Regulators and Solenoids
Aquarium CO2 Regulator Pro-SE Series Dual Stage with SolenoidBRANDS, C02 art, CO2 Equipment, Regulators and Solenoids
Aquarium CO2 Regulator Pro-SE Series Dual Stage with Solenoid
PRO-SE Series – New Generation of our most popular Aquarium Dual Stage CO2 Regulator from CO2-Art.
Completely redesigned with new pressure stabilisation construction. Much larger internal springs are giving safety and precision at the highest level.
Dual stage design minimise increase in output pressure as pressure drops in gas cylinder and will prevent end-tank-dump keeping your aquarium livestock safe and CO2 levels constant.
- New quality design and completely new construction.
- Includes black bubble counter
- Innovative design provides extreme accuracy and safety.
- Integrated Solenoid Valve.
- Adjustable working pressure up to +/- 40PSI (3 BAR) which makes excellent product for both Tropical and Marine Aquariums.
- Dual gauge pressure indicators (tank volume and flow pressure / working pressure)
- Due to Two Stages construction compatible with any size CO2 Cylinders.
- The thread is made according to UK, Europe, Japan and Taiwan standard (BS341 / DIN477 / W21.8)
- Compatible with all types of diffusers including in-line and bazookas.
- Standard UK 3 Pin Plug.
Included with the regulator is a magnetic solenoid valve. This is a superb piece of equipment that allows you to shut off the CO2 into your aquarium during the “lights off” period when your plants don’t need CO2. This prevents CO2 wastage, saves you money, and time is saved as the CO2 can be automatically shut off using a timer rather than manual intervention. Attach the Solenoid to an electric plug timer in order to automate the CO2 coming ON/OFF.SKU: n/a
CO2 Equipment, Equipment, Regulators and Solenoids
CO2 regulator with solenoid
Product details of Fish tank co2 regulator magnetic solined aquariumcheck valve aquarium bubble counter size w21.8
- Mufan Co2 regulator with solinedAvailable size w21.8/g58
- Material: 3.4 stainless steel+aluminium alloy
- Model: W21.8 G5/8
- Dimensions: 12.5*16*7.5
- Packing weight: 620g
- The inverse bubble: just need to add 4/5 water before using.
- The Output Work Pressure Gauge:
- The Cylinder Pressure Gauge: The bottle pressure would change as room temperature, It is normal if it shows between 500 and 1000. If it declines quickly, that means your oxygen bottle needs to be inflated.
- Cryogenic solenoid valve, with corrosion resistance, longer service life
- Equipped with double meter, clear working condition display
- Polished stainless steel surface, delicate, exquisite and durable
- Professional sealing technology, high adjustment accurac
- 1x 220V Aquarium CO2 Regulator W21.8 G5/8