GREEN BRIGHTY IRON is a liquid fertilizer for supplying iron to a planted aquarium. Vigorously growing aquatic plants require iron, and if iron is insufficient, the growth and pigment synthesis of aquatic plants is affected. Daily application of GREEN BRIGHTY IRON to the aquarium eliminates these problems caused by iron deficiency and promotes growth of aquatic plants.
Evolution Aqua, Fertilizers, Liquid Fertilizer
The Aquascaper by Evolution Aqua0 out of 5(0)
The Aquascaper Complete Liquid Plant food is designed to be single dose and easy to use. Complete Liquid Plant Food contains all the micro and macro nutrients necessary for lush aquatic plant growth, including Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium (NPK). No other additional plant food supplements are necessary.SKU: n/a
BRANDS, Tropica, Fertilizers, Liquid Fertilizer
Tropica Specilised Nutrition (300ml)0 out of 5(0)
- Specialized Nutrition also contains Iron, Manganese and vital micro-nutrients for aquatic plants.
- Specialized Nutrition is recommended for planted aquarium tanks with a heavy amount of aquatic plants or for planted aquarium tanks that contain fast-growing and demanding aquatic plant species such as aquatic stem plants and more.
- It is best to use Specialized Nutrition weekly after performing maintenance and water changes.
- One full pump of Specialized Nutrition dispenses 2mL.
- Dosing amount can be and should be tailored to meet the requirements and needs of aquatic plant species chosen. If algae growth appears, reduce use.
- Specialized Nutrition is intended to be used as an aquatic plant fertilizer and will not act as a cure for dying aquatic plants.
BRANDS, Green Aqua, Fertilizers, Liquid Fertilizer
Green Aqua MICRO Plant Fertilizer – 500 ml0 out of 5(0)
based on Mr. Tom Barr’s famous Estimative Index (EI) method. It provides a balanced and well designed fertilizing method to all tanks – from high-light CO2 injection aquariums to low-tech small tanks.
IMPORTANT: Your plants need MACRO and MICRO elements as well as CO2 to thrive. If any of the components are running low missing from your water you will experience algae bloom. If you keep all fertilizers at proper levels and you change water regularly (once-a-week 50% is ideal) then fertilizer related algae issues will be virtually non-existent. Keep in mind, that most aquatic plants will also need proper CO2 injection to be healthy and you also need to have proper lighting and good filtration.
Green Aqua fertilizers have been tested for many years under various conditions. They have proven to be successful in many demanding Nature Aquariums. This is our number one product range.
Contents: Aqueous solution of very stable Chelated Trace Elements (Fe-HEEDTA, Mn, Cu, Zn, B, Mo).
Dosing pump included!SKU: n/a