- Makes the water crystal-clear
- Removes brown discolourations by tannins reliably
- Can be regenerated uncountable times
100gm should be sufficient for 90 liters of water volume with normal stocking levels.
Few facts about Seachem matrix:
1.High capacity biofiltration
2.Controls ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate
3.Highly porous – enormous surface area (>~700 m2/L)
4. Supports aerobic and anaerobic bacteria species
5. Can be used for both freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
5. Locally sold ceramic rings or plastic balls doesn’t come close to the surface area compared to matrix. Each liter of Matrix provides as much surface (>~700 m2) as 170 liters of plastic balls. Less is more. No more heavy ceramics rings in you filters.
6.Matrix is completely inert and will not breakdown. It need not be replaced. Since the majority of the bacteria are internal, Matrix may be rinsed when needed without damaging the filter.
7. Recommend flow rate in Filter: more than 50 gallons per hour.
8. Use Seachem stability (beneficial bacteria) to quickly cycle your aquarium.
Use quality products by reputed brands. Most reputed companies have dedicated laboratories and is backed by years of research. Moreover, hobbyists have been using their products successfully for decades.
Contact us for any queries.
Green Aqua synthetic media bag for Purigen – 1 liter
NA Carbon has an outstanding absorption capability; its absorption rate is about 20 times higher than that of other conventional activated carbon products for aquarium use. Its cylindrical form promotes absorbing activities more effectively, and it also works well to ease yellowing of the aquarium water.