STRESS ZYME Contains live bacteria to consume sludge and reduce aquarium maintenance Benefits: Keeps aquariums clean Improves biological filter Follow API Easy Care Guide and use STRESS ZYME: Weekly as part of Regular Care to reduce aquarium maintenance and maintain a strong biological filter STRESS ZYME adds beneficial bacteria to break down and consume organic matter to help keep the aquarium clean. The bacteria in STRESS ZYME is uniquely suited to consume aquarium sludge, and keep the gravel clean. Contains over 300 million live bacteria per teaspoonful. Breaks down organic compounds that cause dangerous conditions such as ammonia and nitrite poisoning and low oxygen levels. These bacteria improve the development of the biological filter and help clean a dirty aquarium. Making STRESS ZYME a part of regular care assures an active biological filter, cleaner aquarium, healthier fish and good water quality. No refrigeration necessary. For use in fresh and saltwater.
BRANDS, API, Treatment & Additives, Medicines
API white spot cure (118ml)0 out of 5(0)
Works quickly to rid fish of ICH (White spot), cryptocaryon and other highly contagious parasitic diseases and adds slime coat for added protection.
Ich, a protozoan parasite, also known as white spot disease, is caused by the external parasite Ichthyophthirius multifiliis. This microscopic parasite has a multi-staged life cycle and is invisible during its theront stage. Theronts burrow into gill and skin tissue causing severe electrolyte loss and gill damage and promoting secondary bacterial and/or fungal infections. Early symptoms of this infection in fish include darting in the aquarium and scratching against the gravel and ornaments. Fish exhibit labored breathing and may remain at the water’s surface, near filters and aeration devices. White spots may or may not be visible on fish. WHITE SPOT CURE kills the Ich parasite, usually within 24 hours and is safe for use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums.SKU: n/a
BRANDS, ADA, Treatment & Additives, Water Conditioner
ADA Aqua Conditioner Clear Water (200ml)0 out of 5(0)
- For crystal clear water
- PO4 remover
- Removes fine particles
Algae Control, Liquid Carbon, BRANDS, Seachem, Treatment & Additives
Flourish Excel (250ml)0 out of 5(0)
- CARBON PRODUCTION: All plants require a source of carbon, and Flourish Excel is a great and convenient source of bioavailable organic carbon.
- IRON PRODUCTION: Flourish Excel also possesses iron reducing properties, thus promoting the ferrous state of iron (Fe+2), which is more easily utilized by plants than ferric iron (Fe+3).
- PHOTOSYNTHESIS: Plants must produce longer chain carbon compounds (photosynthetic intermediates). By dosing with Flourish Excel you bypass the involvement of chain carbon compounds, and introduce the already finished, structurally similar compounds.
- TREATMENT: On initial use or after a major (> 40%) water change, use 1 capful of Flourish Excel (5 mL) for every 40 L (10 US gallons). Thereafter, use 1 capful for every 200 L (50 US gallons) daily or every other day. For smaller dosing please note that each cap thread is approximately 1 mL.
- SAFETY: Flourish Excel is completely safe for fish, however if you have Anacharis in an aquarium in which you are dosing Flourish Excel, then it is recommended to use it every other day rather than daily.